Monday, July 19, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

I have been looking for fabric to reupholster the dining room chairs for a while now. So I thought I'd give you a little peek into my indecisive mind... here are my current favs!

I think something a little different like-




Or something more basic-




And then there's this BOLD fabric-

This is pretty loud! But I love it!

I'd also like to get two more chairs (so I could seat 8 in the dining room). I don't want them to match the current chairs though. I'm very inspired by this picture.


Another thing I have planned for the dining room is painting the (not so) lovely 80's gold chandalier. I am torn between more subtle colors like white or black and something more bold -- like yellow!


Well, if I can ever make up my mind on ANYTHING I will be back here with a tutorial on painting a  chandelier or reupholstering chairs. Till then, I'll just be here looking for more inspirations that will probably make me even more confused. I have a serious problem... hah!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the bold yellow striped fabric. :)
    Can't wait to see what the chandelier diy is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably my favorite too! I think it's between that one and the first bird print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through your comment to YHL about their desk lamp. I have a very similar lamp from Target and I believe it is still in stock. You can see it in action here: http://ourhumbleabowed.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/office-progress-2/

    I think the chandelier will look great in yellow, too! I say go for it. The worst that happens is you hate it and repaint it black or white.

    ReplyDelete