Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mastering the Art of Relaxing

Nothing says relaxing to me more than a white comforter. Something about them just puts me in a zen state of mind. We are in the market for a king sized bed for our master bedroom -- which means will be able to buy new bedding soon!!! Woohoo! Here are a few pictures that inspire me:

I love the soothing tones of this picture. Everything seems so pure and relaxing!


I like the luxurious look of this comforter with the punch of turquoise/teal (my favorite color)!

This is another example of a white comforter with a tealish blue color pop! Do you see a theme here?

I think we're going to look at beds tomorrow!! So I hope we're be able to find bedding soon. Or we'll be sleeping in a king size bed with queen sized sheets and comforter. Not sure how great that would work out?!?

I have yet to find that perfect white comforter though. Please chime in if you think you know where that comforter is hiding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment