Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend Finds


Last weekend I made a trip to Ikea and TJ Maxx and found some pretty great stuff!

Here are a few of my finds:


A laptop table from Ikea to make blogging while lounging on the couch easier.



White dishes from Ikea from Ikea that remind me of these dishes from Crate and Barrel which are about 4 times the price of my Ikea finds! And I'm absolutely ok with getting the look and not the cost! 

I found this cute little lamp at TJ Maxx for $20!! Love it!

Last but not least I got a little green plant for my kitchen window. I want to introduce more plants into my home. The last one I had was an aloe vera plant, which I accidentally killed because i forgot to give it enough sunlight. Let's hope this cute little plant doesn't have the same out come.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up the same planter last weekend! The lamp from TJ Maxx is great, too!

    ReplyDelete